Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome

Well, this is the first blog that I have ever done, and, honestly, I don't ever really read blogs. So, this whole thing is pretty new to me. I guess for starters I will write a little bit about myself. I am a sophomore psychology major at Southwestern, and I'm on the soccer team here. I'm pretty into outdoors stuff like mountain biking and camping, and I like reading a lot too. I came into college thinking that I was going to be an English and education double major, but I ended up taking a psychology class my first semester and realized that psychology was something that really interested me. I took some more classes and decided that I wanted to be a psychology major, so now I am a psych major with an English minor. Right now I'm taking two psych classes: research methods 2 and social psych. I'm pretty excited about both of them and I'm also pretty excited to see how this blog thing works out. Hopefully I will get better and more comfortable with it as the semester goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment